Missed us?

7.29.2009

In my defense our camera's battery died a few days ago and I have not been able to find the charger. By the end of our move we were just throwing random crap into boxes. And uh, those boxes are still unpacked. But luckily today was the day that I found the charger! Here's a pic to tide you* over until I can upload more pics. Arrrrright! Gotta love Ava's squinty eyed smile.


*meaning my grandbaby hungry Mother who asks multiple times a day for new pictures.

4 comments:

Jared and Krysten said...

haha I got to see the new pics before mom came over today! I love how Ava is so expressive and Reid always has the same calm relaxed look on his face. So cute- we'll have to skype- love you Ava bug and Reidy

nbarnum said...

I can't believe how big Reid is getting already! They grow so fast!

Diane /Jeff said...

Reid-did Ava pick out your shorts? You don't look very happy about it. Someday you will be able to dress yourself. That big sister is a firecracker!

Coordination Queen said...

Love it!