Hold on a second, I'm just trying to imagine myself back down in Mexico. Okay I think I'm ready now.

We were so excited to get to spend spring break down in Cancun :) Luckily we were around 40 minutes south so we missed the bar hoping scene.

Here's the whole gang. The real troopers of the bunch were Jeremy and Saskia who flew 10 hours to Mexico. It was awesome that we all were able to get together. It doesn't happen that often.
Quite a few mornings we decided to eat breakfast outside on the balcony. This little girl LOVED that. And I love this little girls hair when she crawls out of bed in the morning.

Too bad the balcony didn't have a hose. It would of made cleaning up a lot easier.

Each day we either went to the beach, pool, or both. It was rough trying to decide which to do first. Ha.

When asked if she liked the ocean or the pool better, she couldn't make up her mind.

Reid cried anytime we would take him away from the ocean. He was so fascinated with the water.

He would let out a little giggle every time the waves would roll over his legs.

There was lot of sand castle building that week. Not only did the cousins participate but the uncles were just as into it.

Hopefully Shelby was able to get her grandchildren fix. Which I bet is impossible. Here is Anna and Shelby enjoying time together.

Ava loved getting to spend time with Nana and Grandpa.

Reid is going through the "I don't want anyone to hold me but my parents or I'll scream so loud that you won't be able to hear out of your right ear for 3 days." As you can see he made an exception for Nana.

I saw these glasses for Ava and liked them for some reason. I don't know why, maybe because they are total miniatures of mine :) So cute!

Ava was pretty hesitant to get into the pool at first. But by the end of the week she not afraid to float in the deep end...with her floaties on of course. Major leap from last year.

There was ample cousin time while we were down in Cancun. Which was the whole point of the trip.
For those times when we weren't outside, the kids enjoyed watching movies together.

It was so much fun getting to watch Ava develop relationships with her cousins. Everytime we would ask her which cousin was her favorite she would name a different one. Eventually she said "I like all my cousins."

It was hard to get a good pic of the littlest cousins together. I eventually gave up and pulled out the video camera. But just so you know the binky stealing went both ways! These little boys are going to have so much fun when they get a little older. They are just 3 months apart.

Isn't this an adorable cousin shot? Wait a second, a certain little cousin is missing in action. Click
here to see why.

So that brings us to the end of this post, but do not fret, there are still more pictures. You can still ignore all the chores around your house for a few more minutes :) Click
here to see more pictures.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! :) Jake keeps giving me a hard time because I haven't posted yet... oops.
Wow. Looks like heaven. Beautiful weather, beautiful family, beautiful beach. Glad you guys had fun (and missed out on the MTV Spring Break scene! :))
Where did you guys stay? It looks so nice. Does it have it's own private beach? I am starting to look for places to stay in dear ol' Mexico.
So envious! Did you end up having enough baby food? ;)
Wow! That looks like so much fun! So beautiful!
WOW how fun!!! That is an awesome trip! No fair:):) Glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment