My name is Korey and I'm an Idol addict

4.23.2008

I admit it, but I'm totally not ashamed to be an American Idol addict. Josh and I are hardcore David fans. For those of you who follow the show you know there are two Davids on the show. Which has caused a lot of contention in the Bunting household. Josh loves David Archuleta while I support David Cook. I must admit that they both are pretty dang good. I called my sister this morning to get her opinion on the performances and to my shock she didn't watch the show. So for Krys and those of you whose tv broke down at the exact moment Idol came on (I can't think of any other excuse not the watch the show...well, besides Paula as a judge), I've posted our 2 favorite idol contestants and their performance. The theme last night was music written by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Krys I'll be calling you later. Happy Viewing!

David Archuleta


David Cook

7 comments:

Mardee Rae said...

That is so funny. My older sister and her husband are totally obsessed with Idol, too, and every time any body enters their home they get out their DVR-ed episodes and update you on the Davids. Just tonight they got in a fight about it because my bro-in-law is like in love with David Archuleta and my sister loves David Cook. He grumbled through his whole performance of Music of the Night and so she got mad at him for only supporting the one David...oh, it was funny. I've sort of got issues with both of them, one's too nerdy, one's too... fake-attitudey... but they're both way talented. I miss Daniel, the flaming one. He was too cute.

Coordination Queen said...

I can see the appreciation of David Archuleta he does sing really well. But I'm with you Korey. I like David Cook. But I still don't watch it. :) Who does Shelby like? ;) Because she is addicted too. I think she feels a little disappointment in me since we used to watch it together.

Anonymous said...

I am a David fan too! I think David A has the better voice-but he always looks like he is going to cry when he goes before the judges-but that boy can sing! David C-has a great voice-is kind of too over-confident and cocky, but I do like it when he rocks out. Then theres the thing about is the winner based on talent or more of a popularity contest. Still love the show.

Laurie & Clint said...

korey! you are so stinkin cute. I have to admit, this is the first season i have watched idol, i felt a bit guilty at first, but hey its pretty entertaining. i am torn between the Davids. I have to go for David A cause he is mormon. but brooke the mormon has got to go!

Korey said...

Laurie - I completely agree with you about Brooke. I was shocked that she didn't get kicked off last night. She wasn't even in the bottom 2! I guess as long as the Davids are both still on the show, I'm happy :)

Anonymous said...

Just to set the record straight-I am a fan of David Archuleta but I think "love" is a strong word. I think him and David Cook are the talented ones left but I think David Archuleta has the most potential ... and yes, he is nerdy.

Kristin said...

I'm a fan of both... but I think that David A. had a better night. I REALLY liked the arrangement.