A few night ago I saw a commercial advertising that the musical Wicked was coming to town! Josh had won a $100 coupon in a Xbox competition at work, and I had been holding on to it for the past 3 years waiting for the perfect excuse. We rushed down to the local ticketmaster to make sure we bought tickets the day they went on sale. I would of bought them online, but something about my coupon being so old that they only accepted them at the actual ticketmaster booth...but they still accepted it :) Come Feb. 2009 you'll most definitely be seeing a blog about the whole ordeal!
Wicked
9.26.2008
Posted by Korey at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sooooooo jealous. I will have to look into tickets, but aren't they so expensive?! Have a good time (in Feb)!
nice! you are going to love it! I just saw it in chicago and it was so much fun!
oooh, fun!
Post a Comment