I'm in Love...

12.12.2008

...with a robot. It's true! His name is Scooby. And we've only known each other for a week, but what a wonderful week it has been. I think Josh is quite smitten with him too. He vacuums, mops, and dries our kitchen floor all by himself. He doesn't even complain, well, unless he gets stuck somewhere. Then he lets out a beautiful little beep to let us know that he needs help. Here is a picture of Ava with our newest family member. He probably weighs more than she does :)


I decided to get the Scooba for Christmas this year. Since my husband is a kind hearted man, he let me open it a few weeks early. Knowing it would keep his ever growing pregnant wife happy. Thanks honey!

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

oooh very cool.

Fenima said...

Oh I need Scooby....sounds so helpful.

Mimi said...

You're expecting another beautiful baby?!?! Congratulations! What happy news!

Anonymous said...

I'm not dreaming of a white christmas (We got that!)...I'm dreaming of new Ava pictures! Ava try to convince your ma'me to post at least one! Love you mucho Ava-buggy!