What happened Ava? Did you think Santa was Uncle Jared? HA HA that's funny! After that who knows what Santa is going to leave for Ava-bug...Auntie Krys
Hi Korey! It's Natalie Barnum...you're old roomie. I just got an email from Karalee Anderson, and she gave me her blog address. From her blog I found your blog. How exciting! Ava is DARLING! Congrats on expecting a new little one as well. Alex and I just had a little guy of our own in August. Email me and we'll catch up! natalie.barnum@gmail.com.
3 comments:
HAHAHA! We've got pictures like that!
What happened Ava? Did you think Santa was Uncle Jared? HA HA that's funny! After that who knows what Santa is going to leave for Ava-bug...Auntie Krys
Hi Korey! It's Natalie Barnum...you're old roomie. I just got an email from Karalee Anderson, and she gave me her blog address. From her blog I found your blog. How exciting! Ava is DARLING! Congrats on expecting a new little one as well. Alex and I just had a little guy of our own in August. Email me and we'll catch up! natalie.barnum@gmail.com.
Post a Comment