After Shelby left we were lucky enough to have both of my parents fly out for a week. While my dad was trying to entertain Ava, my mom was often found holding Reid.
It was fun getting to have both of my parents out this time around. Here's my dad with the kiddos.
Grandma and Grandpa sure kept Ava bug busy. The three of them became quite the regulars at our local park. Ava sure didn't mind that one bit! That poor little boy in the corner of the picture. I bet he's wishing his grandparents were as cool as Ava's!
My parents even got in on the fun. I bet they were the most energetic grandparents at the park.
Thanks again for all of your help while you were out here. It sure made the transition a whole lot easier. But I think we are all having withdrawals. One little boy always wants to be held, another little girls constantly wants to go outside, and I just want a break!
Yippee for more help!
5.17.2009
Posted by Korey at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I miss my little snuggler and my busy bee. They are so dang cute!
Post a Comment