I couldn't go one more day without posting this adorable video of Ava and my niece taken during Thanksgiving.
For Thanksgiving this year we were able to spend it with Josh's side of the fam. Ava got over her fear of Uncle Joe, Reid showed everyone how he's the cutest baby boy ever, and we were even able to convince John and Shelby to watch all 3 kiddos so we could go on a double date. We all had a lovely time. Especially the tutu wearing girlie who asked to go play at Maddie's house today. More pics to come, but I'm too tired to post anything else. So I guess the pics of our day at the beach will just have to wait. Sorry, I guess I should be more sensitive to those who had temperatures below 70 degrees during Thanksgiving :)
4 comments:
so cute! sad that y'all have to live on the other side of thte country.
So cute! Love Ava's laugh!!
The tutu's are very cute! Looks like the cousin's had a fun time.
How sweet - the simple joys of childhood!
Post a Comment