Why does Thanksgiving only happen once a year? I wish there were more opportunities to get together with our family. Well, as long as I'm not the one having to cook the big feast! My stomach gets all tingly inside just picturing myself having to do it.
This year Joe and Ashley hosted the holiday down at their place. Thanks guys for putting up with the whole gang for 5 whole days. We really had a blast, especially Ava. She still can't stop talking about how Maddie is her cousin...and her friend. So cute! By the way, I think we should have Thanksgiving in a warm place every year. Anyone agree? Enjoy the pics. I copped out and did a slideshow. As always, I seem to have a hard time paring down the pics to just a few.
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! I really wish y'all lived closer!
The fun in the sun at the beach looks really good right about now!
Post a Comment