Probably not, but my little girl shares my same passion for vacuuming. I'm so proud! Just say the words, "Should Mommy vacuum?" will send Ava in a frenzy trying to put away all of her toys. (I must admit, sometimes I vacuum just so Ava will put away her toys in the living room) I wish the pic had sound because not only is Ava pretending to vacuum but she is adding her very own sound effects. Isn't it these little moments that makes being a mother totally worth it.
By the way, I LOVE my Dyson vacuum. I've already had it for 4 wonderful years and I wouldn't trade it in for anything else. Ava and I give it 4 thumbs up!
Is a love for vacuuming genetic?
2.16.2009
Posted by Korey at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a dyson too. I'm totally in love with mine and debate over doing a post on it every time I pull it out. It is a great way to get the kids to clean up. My new trick to get them upstairs without chasing them is yelling out, last one up the stairs has to clean the bathroom. I don't think I could beat them even if I tried. :)
Wow-if you have had yours for 4 years-how long have I had mine? I think it was the 2nd model out. Maybe I should think about upgrading-but it still works great. I too love my dyson and they even sent me a new cleaning tool-no charge. Gotta love that.
awesome!!! HOw cute! My girls and I love to vacuum too.:)
Post a Comment