I was finally able to pull Ava's hair back into a ponytail today.She looked so precious!
What an adorable ponytail and what a sweet little girl! I love her smile!
Oh my she sounds like little Ava on the phone but she is starting to look like such a grown-up girlie! Time is flying by!
She is growning up too fast. Can't you keep her little forever! Love her beautiful "hazel"? eyes. She smiles all the way from her head to her toes.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What an adorable ponytail and what a sweet little girl! I love her smile!
Oh my she sounds like little Ava on the phone but she is starting to look like such a grown-up girlie! Time is flying by!
She is growning up too fast. Can't you keep her little forever! Love her beautiful "hazel"? eyes. She smiles all the way from her head to her toes.
Post a Comment