Reid had been waiting for this day for months. I've never seen a kid so interested in what I'm eating. This poor little kid would stare at our food all during dinner hoping that just maybe we'd give him a taste. But finally, it was his day to try some real food. So here come the pics.
This kid knew exactly what to do when I tried feeding him his first bite. No explanation needed.
What do you think? Did he like it?
I'll let the picture speak for itself.
A few of the times Reid got so impatient with, the speed at which I was feeding him that he took matters into his own hands. Literally. He grabbed the bowl and shoved it into his mouth.
I must admit that I am pretty excited to have one kid that likes to eat. Maybe his eagerness in eating will rub off onto a certain little girl.




2 comments:
Enjoy it while he does... Aiden loved to eat too... then other things became much more interesting. We still have to strap him down so he'll eat his dinner.
Ha. Usually you see the babe gagging at their first bite. Love that he is so eager. He's getting so big! And still totally looks like you (and your pops).
Post a Comment