I did it!

11.18.2009

Don't hate me, but the Christmas tree is up. Here's proof.


Luckily I had already bought both of the kiddos Christmas ornaments while my mom and I were living it up in SF. I just couldn't resist searching through the 30+ Christmas trees filled to brink with ornaments at Macy's. I seriously felt bad for whoever had to decorate all of those trees.


Reid got an airplane.


Ava got a bicycle. She can't wait till she's "bigger and bigger" so she can have one of her very own. Poor little squirt. But the rule is that her feet have to actually touch the ground before we'll get her one. I wish I got a video of her actually trying to ride it. Thank goodness we convinced her that that wasn't a good idea before she actually sat on it!


Where's Reidy? Seriously, he's in the picture. Look closely at Josh's hands. He's actually holding Reidster. I guess Ava won't let anything or anyone get in the way of giving her daddy a hug.


That's better. What a cute little family I have.


In other news, Reid is able to get up on his knees now. Rocking back and forth is he new favorite past time.


Ava is looking more and more grown up everyday and acting like it too!



2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Her hair is so cute that way! I just bought the first ornament today... I'm a little behind. But I have a week and a half before I hand them over.

MelissaS said...

Where to start...so fun you have your tree up. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but, I'll admit if our decorations weren't hard to get into in storage they'd be up now. I can't believe Reid is rocking now. And Ava looks soo grown up in that picture, even if she isn't big enough to have a bike yet. I love that she was trying to ride that little ornament like a bike. Kids are hilarious. Okay, and if we are all ever better at the same time we need to get together.