Last night we got the keys to our new house! Josh and I couldn't be more thrilled and quite frankly, shocked that we actually have the keys in our possession. Bring on the moving truck!
Am I dreaming?
12.02.2010
Posted by Korey at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Are these the actual keys? What if someone copies them?!
Congrats on closing!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so excited for you!
YAY! So excited for y'all! I was wondering about that last night.
Hurray! Congrats! Can't wait to see/hear the details.
I am so happy for you guys! I want to see pics. Congrats, what a wonderful feeling!
Congratulations! Have to say: a little envious. :)
You have made the big time. Congratulations. Minivan and a home mortgage. And you can put what ever nails you want in the walls. Is it time to send Kate to decorate a bedroom for the party (payback)? hehe
Bruce, I guess I totally deserve it. But in my defense, I had no idea how impossible it would be to get rid of all of the confetti. Just tell Kate we were planning on throwing the party down in the unfinished basement :)
Post a Comment