It's hard to believe that it has already been a whole year since my sweet little baby was born. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Ava home for the very first time. What a blast it has been getting to be a part of her life. Watching her expression as she tasted her first and last bite of squash, her excitement as she took her first steps, and her uncontrollable giggling as she anticipated a tickle attack are just a few of my favorite memories from this past year. Every morning I remember just how lucky I am to be her mom as I walk into her room and am greeted with a faint little "hi" coming from her crib. Isn't it amazing how it's the little things that you remember the most? I know I can speak for Josh when I say we never knew that we could love someone so much. Happy 1st birthday little girl! We can't wait to see what this next year brings for you!
I searched through all of the pictures we've taken this past year (digital cameras are both a curse and a blessing!) and picked one for each month of Ava's life. I must admit, it was really hard narrowing it down to just 12 pictures! I am always shocked by how different Ava looks now when compared to her newborn pics. I might be bias, but Ava just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
What a year!
5.03.2008
Posted by Korey at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Where does the time go? I swear your kids will all be grown by the time i start! Happy birthday little Ava, i need to come meet you in real life!
Happy Birthday Ava! What a cutie. Hope your celebration was fun. What did you end up doing for her cake? And how excited are you to be done nursing?!?!?
Happy Birthday Ava! We love you! We need to see pictures of her with a cake! :)
"HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AVA"
Hello Bunting family,
Korey, I am so impressed with your blog page! Keep up the good work :)
Love, A. Jewli & U. Dan
Laurie - You totally need to come out to visit. There are some really awesome art museums in the city. And plus, it's a lot warmer than Ohio!
Kas - I totally need to get on the ball and post some pictures. Only if I had more time!
Melissa - We're going to try whole milk today! Cross your fingers that Ava likes it!!! Any tips?
Aunt Jewli - I am so excited you posted :) It's always fun getting to hear from my favorite Aunt in the Pacific Northwest!
Happy belated to Ava!!!! I know it felt like yesterday that you had the baby shower. She is so gorgeous Korey.
Oh, she's such a doll! I'm not gonna lie - I'm having a hard time NOT thinking about putting your little Ava collage as my desktop background. Is that really weird?? I think I'm ready for my own baby to come so I stop coveting everyone else's!
P.S. I love that Leona Lewis song. It inspired me to stay on your blog page longer than I probably would have. :)
Happy birthday Ava... I want to meet you in real life and see how you interact with your sweet mommy! Korey, she is a doll, a sweet and happy little girl it seems. I am so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment