Anyone else going to the movie theater this weekend? Lets just say Josh and I have been looking forward to seeing this movie since last summer. So it's not even a question for us, we'll definitely be there!
I am so stoked!
Anyone else going to the movie theater this weekend? Lets just say Josh and I have been looking forward to seeing this movie since last summer. So it's not even a question for us, we'll definitely be there!
Posted by Korey at 11:45 AM
5 comments:
I hadn't even seen the 1st one until I was visiting you guys recently. I must admit-it was very good. I will be waiting to see the 2nd one when your dad gets home the first part of August. Have fun at the drive-in! Will be waiting for your movie review! Is Ava a batman fan too!
Ooh, I am so excited to see this. Did you know seeing Batman is what Punchcut is doing for LFF this week? Without us!
Excuse me! It's not only the husbands that want to see this movie. But after work Josh assured me that I had nothing to worry about. He is going to see the movie twice. Once at work, and once with me. Thanks babe!
I love the pictures of Ava on Victory's blog. They are adorable! She's too cute!
So, how was it?
Post a Comment