I haven't really gotten into watching the show So You Think You Can Dance. You think I would since I started taking dance lessons at the age of 5. Last night I just happened to catch the last few dances of the night. The last dance was so much fun to watch. Check it out! By the way, still editing our 4th pics, so stay tuned.
SYTYCD
7.10.2008
Posted by Korey at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you're getting into the show. I love it! And I am enjoying that there seems to be a dress code or something in place this year...may not seem like it, but this year is a total improvement from years previous.
PS--I totally didnt know you were in dance.
last nights was the first one I've watched this year. I liked that one too.
Happy birthday Korey! It's 7/11! (That's how I remember!;-)...)
Yes I have converted you! Its awesome! I never knew you danced. I also danced beginning very early in life up until college! Maddie will be a dancer as well, what about Ava buggie?
Post a Comment