Remember me? It's Ava here. Sorry we haven't posted in awhile, but were just having too much fun! Here's a recap of our adventures this past week...
To start off with, this past Sat. we went and watched The Dark Knight at the drive-in. Jamba Juices (orange dream machine to be exact) are the perfect drink when you're waiting for the movie to start. Mom and Dad LOVED the movie, but I wouldn't know, I slept the entire time!
Besides sleeping and drinking out of a straw, I've also been growing my hair out. It's almost past my shoulders.
My new favorite pastime is throwing crayons and coloring. I would also add chewing on crayons, but my mom doesn't let me do that anymore.
Here's my first picture I've ever colored. Good huh?! My mom is going to frame it and put it on the wall. She's so proud!
The weather has been a killer lately. So we had to fit in some time at the pool.
I wish Daddy was home right now so we could go take a dip!
Speaking of Daddy, he mentioned something about starting a new job. Nothing's better than eatting a bag of Twizzlers to celebrate. Yay Daddy!
Then today we decided to go to the park.
I can never get enough of the swing.
Welp, I think that's about all that's happened this past week. Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as I am!
Remember me?
7.24.2008
Posted by Korey at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Still don't know what color her eyes will be. Sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look brownish/green. What a cute, busy little girl. What a pretty picture she colored. Maybe she has some of her dad's artistic talent!
looks like Ava has a pretty good life! so what is this about Josh getting a new job? congrats to josh. you guys are a cute little family
Oh my what a talented little girl. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and having Ava draw Gpa Jeff many beautiful pictures.
Cute pictures! I think she needs some bows for that long hair! :)
Hey Kas, I totally need some pointers on how to style little girl's hair. Peanut's hair always looked so cute!
Oh, and Laurie, Josh is stepping out on his own and starting his own company. Can you believe it?! He is super stoked. Now the hard part is coming up with a company name...any ideas?
new job??? When did that happen? I just talked to you last week!
Post a Comment