I asked Ava if she wanted to go get the mail, and of course she said "Ya!" (she hasn't learned how to say no yet, so pretty much she says ya to everything) She speedily walks over and decides which pair of shoes to wear. Of course, the pink crocs won. She promptly sat right down on her tush, waiting for me to come on over to put them on. Once the shoes were successfully on, she ran to the door and retrieved my shoes. I grabbed my keys and thought we were all set to go outside to get the mail, but I was wrong. Ava quickly turned around searching for something. A few seconds later she retrieves her sunglasses from her toy bin and is set to go check the mail in style. Each and everyday this little girl does something to crack us up!
Gotta look good
8.26.2008
Posted by Korey at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course-every California girl needs to have her sunglasses on! She cracks me up!
chica bonita!
Little kids are hilarious! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment