Stop right there Ava, what are you eating?
Is that a peanut butter and jelly sandwich you're eating? You know the doctor said no peanut butter until you're 2 years old!
Well, that was before your 15 month appt. Once they noticed that you were still chillin' in the zero percentile for weight, they gave peanut butter a go ahead. Along with ice cream, half n half in her cereal, and food anytime she touches her little finger to her mouth (which is the sign for eat).
So that means you can have peanut butter cookies, mini ritz with peanut butter, pb & j. The possibilities are endless! And all your little friends still have to wait 9 more months to taste of the goodness that is peanut butter.
What is th at? Oh, you want more of your sandwich.
Why, of course. Enjoy your lunch little girl!
Just don't touch me!
I didn't mean it! You know I love you very much.
Next time just try to get more of your food in your mouth!
What did you put in your mouth now?
8.18.2008
Posted by Korey at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurray for peanut butter! Great pics! Are those pics with your new camera? I really like the second to last one! Such a cutie!
Look at that front tooth ready to come in! I didn't wait until my kids were two either.
It's good to get in touch with your food and Ava looks like she really has the hang of it!
Ava is the cutest thing....love PB&J...
How fun! She looks like she loves it! Your doc says no peanut butter before two??/ I thought it was until one years old??? That is great idea though, my daughter is allergic to pb and I gave it to her when she was one!
Post a Comment