The mailman kindly delivered this to my door today...

...yes, I am one of those people who preordered their copy online. Hey, it saved me a trip to the store! All housework will be neglected as I fully devote my time to reading this much anticipated book.
3 comments:
Have fun! Email me when you are done and let me know what you think!
I got my copy at Costco on Sat. I have started reading and it is hard to put down like the others before it. Will have to compare notes after we are both done reading it.
You are the best! I feel so lucky to be able to keep in touch this way!:) Yes, Abby is wearing the same dress Ella did. i decided that would be special to have all my girls wear the same dress... plus, otherwise it would just go to waste and I would have to buy another one for Abby. Oh and I do not know how I was SO!!!! LUCKY to get blessed with two cutie pies! I am so grateful b/c I feel like every girl needs a sister. I have four sisters and one brother and after to talking to many family's that have sort of the same situation as me, boys can live without a brother, but girls need a sister. Of course if it did not turn out that way than that's okay:) Ava is a doll! I love her little personality that shines through on all the pics! Who is she more like, you or Josh???
Post a Comment