I have finally gotten around to taking a belly picture! I can't believe we only have a month and a half left until we will be a family of four. I hope we're ready for this! We pretty much have everything in order. It's been nice the second time around because you still have everything from the first child.
But we do need your help! We've picked a first name, but have no clue when it comes to the middle name. We decided to name our little boy Reid, after Josh's grandfather. So we were thinking of choosing David as a middle name because it is the name of one of my grandfathers (which just happens to be Josh's middle name also). But do you think Reid David would be too many D's? I'm totally dying to know what you guys think. So don't be shy, leave a comment!
34 weeks and counting
3.15.2009
Posted by Korey at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I was just asking josh on facebook how you were doing? It looks like things are going well! Are you getting excited for baby number 2?
Scott
Ok, so I think Reid David sounds really good together, and it's not too many D's! In fact, it will be really easy to yell at him with his full name when he's in trouble because it kind of flooows, like, "Reidavid!"
Look at that basketball in your shirt! Can't wait for the little guy to get here.
As for the name pick, I super like it and it even passed the Justin test. :)
You look cute! And I like Reid David. It does flow very nicely and as your little boy gets to be 2 and running & climbing everywhere and getting into everything good flow is very important. :)
Korey-love your cute belly pic. I like the names Reid David. Think it has a nice ring to it. Reid David Bunting. Can't wait to meet him.
You look so cute!!
So Matt and I are going to be in Livermore again from April 1st through the 17. His mom has already asked if we were going to have you over for dinner sometimes (we seem to like to wait until your extra pregnant to have you drive down!! Sorry) Anyway, let us know if you would be able to do it and when. We would love to see you!
I LOVE the name Reid! How cute is that!? You have adorable names, so whatever you put with it will sound perfect. It seriously looks like you stuck a ball under your shirt. What a cute pregnant lady you are!
How do you do it. Totally skinny and just stomach!! Plus I think you are skinnier and littler this time around and it's a boy and it's your second!!! I gained more the second time around!!! And Reid David is great I think! You are too cute!
How much did Ava weigh? Was she ontime or what? Was she as little as my girls? They were 6 lbs 2 ounces and 6 lbs 5 ounces.
I don't want to tell you what to name your baby, but I do want to tell you that you look amazing! What a cute little pregnant lady you are! Seriously, maybe you shouldn't post pictures because people will get jealous. Congratulations on having a boy! I'm sure it will be way different than having Ava, but the great thing is you'll never be sad that there's not enough hair to pull into a ponytail. :)
Post a Comment