Blessing day

6.09.2009

Isn't Reid's little outfit to die for? Actually one of Josh's ties had to face an early death. I couldn't find a tie for Reid to wear, so I decided to be crafty and make a tie out of one of Josh's old ties. I think it was totally worth the sacrifice. Reid looks like such a little man.


Here's all the family after the blessing. What a good looking bunch! I am so grateful for all the strong men in our family that will be such wonderful examples for our son.


I just love this pic of my favorite guys. I'm such a lucky gal!

4 comments:

Jared and Krysten said...

I just love the tie! Hope Cole looks as cute as Reid come August in his very similiar blessing outfit. I bet all the other baby boys were jealous! I know where we'll see Reid's tie next...elmo!

Coordination Queen said...

That is a cute tie! Good job. :)

Greg & Mary said...

Way cute! The tie is absolutely perfect! And I love the pic of little Reid with his Daddy.
Is your Mom in a frequent flier program? With all her travelling lately, she sure should look into it! :)

Diane said...

He looks so handsome in his church outfit. He is such a sweet little boy. Love him to pieces.