Didn't know that Reid has a twin. Well take a look and judge for yourself...
Not only did Ava pick out Reid's outfit she also picked out an outfit for her own baby. She must of been in a blue and khaki mood. I think little Miss Ava is going to be a fashionista or at least someone who always has to match.
I'm glad that Reid doesn't have a twin though because I don't know if I could handle having two of these at the same time...
I must admit that Ava really isn't having a tantrum. I asked her to smile and this is what she gave me. But I did finally catch one of Reid's contagious smiles on camera. He is so stinkin' adorable!
Reid's Twin Brother
6.14.2009
Posted by Korey at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH i just want to squish him! He is such a doll!
Oh my gosh! That is too funny about the matching outfits. And baby Reid doesn't look very happy about it. Hurry up and grow bigger Reid so you can take on miss Ava! He is a cutie pie.
Way cute and pretty funny! I better start getting cole ready for crazy miss ava now! Hey post the 1st and 4th pic on walmart for me.
SO CUTE! When are those kiddo's coming to visit?
And I told Krysten I'll have to get Skype set up on my computer so Ava and Caleb can talk!
That is hillarious, the two babies aren't that far off...ok they are, but Ava certainly seems to know what she's doing, it must be posh San Fran rubbing off.
Oh so funny. And Reid's smile is scrumptious.
Post a Comment