What a crazy weekend!

6.09.2009


I know how you feel Dad! This weekend totally wore me out too. Just ask our parents, they all told me I looked tired. No joke! We truly look forward to getting to see our family, but gosh, could you guys stay a little longer next time? Joe and Maddie were only up in the WC for just over 24 hours, but we're so glad that they were able to join in on the festivities. Below Maddie is meeting her youngest cousin for the first time.


She really didn't pay much attention to him though because she had Ava to keep her entertained. Get ready to say "Awwww".


Aren't those two so cute? But don't let the cuteness fool you, these two are an unending supply of energy. I think I got worn out just watching them run around. Thankfully all the men were totally hands on in the toddler entertaining department. For one they took the girls outside for some bubble time...an essential toddler activity.


If anyone knows Ava, another toddler essential activity would be going to the park. Can you guess what Ava bug is staring at?


If you guessed the swing, then you are sooo right! By the way, John, props to being able to hold a child and push the swing. Impressive!


Maddie didn't quite love the swing as much as Ava, but she sure had fun on the slide.


While the men were taking care of the girls, the Grandma's were taking care of Reidster.



As you can tell, Reid just loves his Grandmas.


Ava also just adores her grandparents, as exhibited below. She couldn't make up her mind of who to sit by during the movie, so she would randomly switch places throughout the movie. Ava and I totally recommend watching Bolt. She couldn't get enough of the "doggy" and "girl".


I'm so grateful that Ava and Reid have such wonderful grandparents. Thanks for being so awesome!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Love the pictures! It looks like y'all had a great weekend. I'm sorry we couldn't be there. Aiden is a fan of Bolt too and asks daily, can we watch Bolt for family home evening... :)

Diane said...

Ava was so into "Bolt"! She cracks me up.I was surprised she sat through the whole movie and she loved Penny and the puppy. What a character she is.