Game in Progress

8.17.2009


Raise your hand if your husband can build games for the iPhone. Just so you know, I'm raising my hands :) One of the projects that Josh has been working on at work has been building a game for the iPhone. Not just any game, but a game inspired from the Bunting family's favorite past time. If you look closely in the picture you can get a sneak peek of the game. Ava and I (yep I said Ava) have had fun getting to test out different builds of the game. The coolest part is that you can compete with people on other iPhones. Sweet right?! I can't wait till Josh has the final version complete. Don't worry, I'll totally post about it!

1 comments:

Diane said...

It looks like Reid is also taking after his techno daddy and big sister. They are going to be gaming pros.