Sharing is Caring

8.17.2009

I have the best daughter ever. Just look at what she gave me!


Here's a closer shot.


I asked Ava if I could have a piece of her graham cracker and she kindly obliged. I'm glad she could spare a mere morsel for her dear mother!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Miss Ava is so generous! I hope you don't starve on your portion of graham cracker! She is a crack up.

Jared and Krysten said...

Why is Ava closing her eyes? She better be better at sharing when I see her cause I'll chomp on the cracker while it's still in her hand! Can't wait till october!

Greg & Mary said...

Well maybe she was just saving her sharing for when crying Reid was needing some toys! And come on Mom, at least she gave you a peice...did you even mention "how much" of her cracker you wanted?
What a cute little girl!

Hillary Hunt said...

This post made me laugh so hard. We miss seeing Ava and all her antics.