As I was busily putting dishes away into the dishwasher Ava came running over screaming "Mom, I want to help!" Hmmmm. A toddler, sharp knives, glasses, and a cutting board recently used for cutting raw meat. One of those things just doesn't belong! Not wanting to miss out on this opportunity for having help I asked Ava to go help Reid who I could hear crying in the next room. My little helper went to fulfill her task. Surprisingly his crying stopped almost immediately. After finishing the dishes I walked into the other room to find this.
A head pillow, A toy dog, a huge red ball, a container of Quaker Oats, a rattle, a vibrating elephant, her stuffed monkey, her stuffed elephant, her stuffed tiger, 5 plastic fish, a duck rattle, a rattle chew toy, his blanket and his binky.
I guess Ava knew what she was doing because this little boy doesn't look sad anymore.
Mom, I want to help
8.18.2009
Posted by Korey at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO funny! I love it!! Good job Ava!
Ava is such a good big sister! I think Reid keeps very entertained by her! I know I do!
Post a Comment