I've been wanting to cut Ava's hair for some time now. Her ends were starting to get a little stringy and I've been dying to see how she'd look with a bob. So after calling a few sisters in the ward, Shelby tracked down a place that would see us that morning. Yes!
Here's the before:
Here's the after:
I can't believe how much older she looks now. She definitely does not look like a baby anymore.
Anyone else experiencing a canned pumpkin shortage? I have been wanting to make this recipe for the past month. Everytime I've gone to the store to get a can of pumpkin, the shelves were empty. But that was not the case in Utah! I whipped up a batch of muffins that night. I totally recommend making these muffins. They are finger licking good!
Here is a pic of my favorite little guy. Reid turned 5 months at the end of Sept. I can't believe we'll be starting him on solids at the end of this month.
Utah 2009: Day 2
10.10.2009
Posted by Korey at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ava looks so sassy with her new haircut! :)
That's funny you mention the pumpkin shortage b/c I went to Costco for it specifically and they didn't have any (...though, I went to the lame Concord one. I bet Dville wouldn't have let me down!)
a friend of mine couldn't find pumpkin the other day when she wanted to make muffins. i love ava's hair it is so cute!
Post a Comment