We spent most of the day watching conference. But of course we had to sneak in a few photo ops. Ahem. I must admit, I kinda went photo crazy.
But who can blame me when you have a cutie like this!
I guess Jared and Krys are cute too :)
I love this photo of Jared and Cole. Those overalls are darling and Cole's expression is so dang cute.
I have been known to swap a few faces from different pics to make the perfect picture. But I am happy to say I didn't have to do it in this shot. I still can't believe that we got everyone looking at the camera in the first shot. Ava's even smiling.
During the break between Saturday's conference session, we decided to go on a walk. The weather was perfect.
Krysten keeps thinking that she's taller than me. I completely disagree. I'm taller. She just look taller because her hair is curly.
Awwww. Who knew Utah could be such a romantic place :)
Ava loved all of the sunflowers that were blooming.
We decided that we needed to get one for Nana.
Ava and Reid adore their Nana.
Reid especially loved it when Nana would growl at him. No joke. He still giggles anytime any of us make a growling noise. He's such a boy!
Reid would get the biggest smile on his face whenever Shelby came over to pick him up.

After the afternoon session, the boys were off to the priesthood session. The lucky ducks actually scored some tickets at the conference center. While they were gone it left all us girls (plus Reid and Cole) to do whatever we wished. Which of course was to take more pictures.
Here's my best shot of trying to get all three cousins lined up on the floor.
Ha! Now Cole knows how it feels to be Reid.
I wonder who Reid learned this from? Reid would want nothing to do with any given toy UNTIL it was given to Cole. Then he found it irresistible. Other things Reid found irresistible: Cole's ear, Cole's head, and Cole's hand. We actually found Reid sucking on Cole's hand a few times. I guess he must of seen Cole sucking on it and decided that looks good!
Here's Ava trying to entertain the masses.
I think Cole was having a good time with his cousins.
This little boy loves to be upside down. When he's sitting on our lap, we've got to make sure we have a good grip on him because he's been known to fling himself backwards so he'll be upside down.
By the end of the day Ava was trying to take pics herself. By the end of the weekend she figured out how to take pictures without her finger on the lens!
By the end of the photo shoot, this is how Ava retaliated.
Reid's method of retaliation.
Cole decided to just to go to sleep. I think my kiddos seriously wore that kid out.
We even wore out the energizer bunny, aka Ava. This is a first, but she actually fell asleep at the dinner table.
Utah 2009: Day 4
10.11.2009
Posted by Korey at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment