Sadly, after lunch on Sunday we had to say goodbye to this little fellow. It did make it a little easier knowing that we would get to see him again in just over two months.
On Sunday we tried to fit in a more formal photo shoot, but none of the kids were having it. Here's my best shot of the kiddos.
I just love this pic. I love how Reid looks like a little man in this pic and how you are able to see his little hair fuzz sticking striaght up in the back.
It isn't going to be much longer before Reid is going to be mobile. Look how well he's holding himself up already. This little boy is strong.
I'm such a lucky lady to have these boys in my life!
Utah 2009: Day 5
10.11.2009
Posted by Korey at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment