Isn't she just the cutest!
Wondering why the little ones are extremely happy. Reid's Jack in the box. Took a few days for him to warm up to it, but now both kids think they toy is hilarious. So I did know what I was thinking when I got it for him for his birthday!
Ummm Reid. It isn't your birthday bud.


Her favorite gift was the Ariel the mermaid doll. Both Grandmas gave Ava a princess birthday card. One of them even sings "A Part of your World" from the Little Mermaid. She's memorized the little snippet already. The best part, she's never seen the movie.
Ariel has been on a lot of adventures in the Bunting household these past few days. She even got to join Ava and Reid in the bathtub tonight. If anyone has a 3 year old girl, this is the best $7 you could spend!
Besides being into mermaids, Ava is way into games and puzzles. My little smartie pants will sit down and do the whole puzzle by herself. Anytime Reid goes down for a nap she always wants to take the opportunity to play a board game.
Ava requested an ice cream cake for her birthday. I found this recipe online and decided to give it a try.

So good! It doesn't beat a DQ cake. But when you live over 20 minutes away from the nearest DQ, this comes in a close second. And it was so simple. Ava was even able to get in on the cake making fun.
Yum! Here's one happy birthday girl.
Notice the binky? Ice cream cake and a binky. Baby heaven.
I learned my lesson. All my family members would much rather prefer an ice cream cake over a traditional cake.
Happy birthday Ava bug. Even though you announced that you were now a big girl and that big girls don't need hugs, I appreciate that you still gave me one. I love you.
3 comments:
Looks like she had a good birthday! Love the new hair color! :)
Looks so good, your hair I think!!! It looks so natural, matches your eyebrows!!! Or did you pencil those in??? I had to when I had dark hair! HOw are you???? Fun she is THREE!!! Ella is almost five. HOw time flies too quickly!
Hey did you know there is a DQ that I think does cakes in Concord? I searched them out when I was prego and in major need of a chicken basket w/ gravy.
Post a Comment