I've joined the dark side

5.06.2010

Don't worry, I'll be posting pics of Ava's birthday soon. But I figured I should probably post some pics of me first so you aren't wondering who that crazy person in the pictures are. So, for those of you who haven't seen me this past week, lets just say I've decided to go back to my roots :) Below is a pic of me that little Miss Ava took. Yep, that's me!


I'm still in a little shock over the color. Hence the reason it has taken me all week to post pics of it. My hair has gotten a lot darker since having the kiddos. I was getting tired of always seeing my roots when my highlights grew out so I decided to go brown. But I wasn't expecting this brown! Thank goodness it has faded since Sat.

Since the weather has started to behave and stop raining, we've been going on LOTS of walks. I think we even went on two walks on Monday :) One day we were walking and came across a few friends who had been evicted from there home.


Right now the ducks home, aka the pool, is under construction and is empty. So I guess they are trying to make some money by being a guard dog for neighbors :)


All that practicing wearing hats has paid off because Reid leaves his hat on...most of the time. Which is good because I think he looks adorable in baseball hats.


Here's Reid showing me his stick that his sister gave him. He loved that stick and held onto it for the entire walk. Now every time we go on a walk Ava has to find Reid a stick.

3 comments:

Isom Crew said...

Love the dark hair! I can't wait to see you in real life! So nice that he will let you keep hats on him without having to tie them on!

MelissaS said...

Your hair looks great Korey!

PS// How do we never run into each other? We have the exact same walking route from what I can tell? Ha.

Jared and Krysten said...

Like your hair- it looks really good on you. And love Reidy's stick- your kiddos make me smile :) and now we can skype some more!!!