She's got game

5.20.2010

For the past few times we've played Candy Land Ava has drawn the ice cream card within a few turns. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, that card will skip you to almost the end of the game. I even made sure to mix those cards up really well this time! Can someone explain to me how this happens! She was quite proud of herself for beating me so badly.


Also, we were playing Hi Ho Cherry-o and I lost. I lost so horribly that once Ava cleared her first tree, she was able to clear not only the second tree, but the third tree as well. So she cleared three trees before I could even clear one. And I was even trying to win! So sad!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

At least she doesn't stack the deck... yet. :)

MelissaS said...

Sometimes when I am "shuffling" I put the special-skip-ahead cards in order and in such a way that Livs will definitely be the one drawing them just so the game can end! Ha. But, only if we have already 50 times already (or not!)