13 months and 15 days

6.12.2010

Got a pretty good smudge on my camera lens today. There's no staying mad at this adorable brown eyed boy. I'll just have to keep a mental note that his arms have gotten a tad longer.


Reidy boy went in for his 13th month check-up this week. Oh, your kid's not cool enough to have a 13th month check-up? He just gets a 1 year and 15th month. Well, I really wasn't a fan of driving 12 hours to take Reid to his 15th month appt., so the doctor kindly let me bring in Reid a few months early. Reid is now 30" tall and a whole 16 lbs 14 ounces. I guess Reid decided to start following in his sister's footsteps and drop down to the 0% for weight. I thought somehow Reid could conquer the lean gene. If you all saw how much this kid eats a day, you would be confused too at the meager weight gain. But this kid is always on the go. So even though he eats more than his 3 year old sister, he just burns everything off.

On another front, seems like Reid is not a fan of 2 naps anymore. Whenever I put him down for his afternoon nap he just screams until I come and rescue him. When did everyone else's kids go down to one nap?

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

What a cute string bean you have!


PS// Are you not changing insurance when you move?

Korey said...

Melissa, yeah changing insurance would also make it a little hard to keep visiting our same doctor :)

Kathryn said...

Hey,
Miss you guys. Most children can drop the morning nap between a year and 18 months. Every child is different. But by around 15 months or so, most have just one nap a day. From: "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child". :)

Jared and Krysten said...

When are you going to get a new phone???? Finally have a day off- but am swamped with cleaning house and keeping up with Cole.