I think you'll all get a good laugh out of this unfortunate event. Especially since I am physically unable to post less than 10 pictures for each and every outing. Pulled my camera out at the zoo to discover it completely useless. The battery was dead. No picture of Ava watching the monkeys swing from tree to tree. No picture of the humongous tortiose chomping on some grass. No pictures of the alligators or sea otters. No giraffees or elephants. I must admit, it was very freeing not having to worry about taking pictures and just enjoying the kids. It was nice that trip, but don't worry my lovely blog readers, the camera battery is charged and ready for anything that comes our way. And plus, we'll be fitting in a few more zoo trips before our departure from CA. Especially since I bought a zoo membership just prior to us deciding we were going to move. Thank goodness I got a dang good deal on it. I only have to go a few times for it to pay for the membership. Luckily I was able to put one of my friends on one of the two cards, so she can get good use out of it this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment