Ava and myself having been patiently counting down the days till Ava's first day of preschool. Seriously, we had a link chain that counted down the days :) Here's the little squirt all ready to go with her book bag in hand (each kid at the school gets a bag with their name on it).
I don't think there could of been a bigger grin plastered on this girlie's face.
This little, or should I say big girl was beyond excited to be in her preschool class. By the way, each kid and teacher all wear a red apron with their name on it. Cute.
I did get a little misty eyed driving away from the preschool, but mostly because I was just so excited for her to get to learn so many new things. It's so fun getting to watch your child get so excited about learning.
2 comments:
Da preschooler is pretty dang cute & who wouldn't be excited to see Miss Rebecca every week! Love the pics!
Glad Miss Ava was so excited for preschool to start. Looks like you found a great program for her, too. Hurray!
Post a Comment