When the weather outside is overcast...

8.30.2010

You take the kiddos outside for a photo shoot! I realized I really haven't taken that many pics of Ava and Reid together. So today was the day.


Of course I did not capture a picture of both of them looking at the camera. I guess whatever Ava was pointing at was way more interesting than the crazy lady behind the lens.



In other news, Ava is loving preschool. She actually asks begs to do homework everyday. Breakdown and tears will appear instantly if I have nothing for her to do. A big shout out to the creator of this awesome site because she has made Ava a very happy girl. Each week in preschool Ava learns a different letter, this site has oodles and oodles of activities for each letter.


As for Reid, he's growing in every possible way. I have no idea how he did this, but the kid gained a whole 2 lbs. in just two months. Must be all the goodies the grandparents are sneaking him! Reid now has a total of 4 teeth. After 16 months of waiting, he can now actually bite into his food. Poor kid. He's adding new words daily. And much to his delight and to his parent's worry, he has found the joy of throwing things in the trash. I found one of his shoes in the trash just yesterday.


I know Jared will have no problem figuring this one out, but for everyone else, any guesses on what Ava spied with her little eyes?


3 bucks wandering the neighborhood. Don't worry Shelby, we made sure that they only ate the neighbors flowers!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love the pics of Ava & Reidy! I think they both have grown a lot in the past 2 months! Do the bucks know that bow hunting season opened today??? Yikes!

MelissaS said...

Oh my, your kids have grown a ton! In fact, Reid looks to be about the same size as Ava. :)
ps// I like Reid's shoes. Cute!

Coordination Queen said...

at least he hasn't started flushing his shoes yet. my sister did that with her flip flops when she was about that age, because they hurt her feet. :) and be careful of that window, birds like to fly into it...

cute pics!

Korey said...

Funny that you mention that Kas, a bird flew into the window that afternoon. We heard it from all the way in the basement! Oh, and Melissa, I got Reid's shoes at a local consignment store for only $3.99. Sweet right?!

Jared and Krysten said...

nice pics! Jared will have to bring his bow the next time we come and visit:) Can't wait to see you guys soon- Jared will ask about his schedule this Thursday and then I'll let you know