We sure love getting to see our family

8.08.2010

Moving from Cali was a little tough on our little girl. Randomly she will talk about how much she misses her buddies from the WC. But one thing that always seemed to cheer her up was when we would mention that her cousin Maddie would be coming to Utah in July. And boy, Maddie did not disappoint! Here at the cute cousins below.


We were lucky that they were able to come out for 10 whole days. Whenever Maddie would come over to Nana's, Ava would run over to the door and then the girls would immediately go downstairs.


First order of business was always to dress up as a princess.

Next order of business, go off and play with the princess dolls.


No boys allowed!


After putting Reid down for a nap I come back to find these girlies giggling and eating their snacks in the car. I have no idea how they came up with sitting in the car this way.


One day during the week we took the girls to Kangaroo Zoo. So fun! Sadly I cannot find the charger for my SLR camera yet. Ugh. I so miss using it. But at least I still have my point and shoot.




For Pioneer Day we all headed up to Provo Canyon for a picnic and some cooler weather. Here are the boys tossing around the football.


Here are all of the cousins sitting together.


Reid does not stop moving. Ever. We had to take turns following him around making sure he didn't get into any trouble.


The girls being their silly selves.



Password: twinkle


A few days after Joe and the fam arrived, Jeremy flew out for a visit too. Did I mention that he brought German chocolate with him? So good. Everyone should have a family member over in Germany.


By the end of the week Ava decided that Uncle Jeremy was actually pretty fun.


Any guesses on why Reid is so dang happy?


Icecream. Jeremy found the quickest way to Reidy's heart :)


We love LOVE getting to see our family. We're pretty lucky that our family is pretty awesome.

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Yeah, Jake was feeling pretty left out. :)

Greg & Mary said...

So cute! I love "Twinkle Twinkle"....I had to go back and watch it again, were they both wearing 1 yellow boot and a sandal?! CUTE!!!

MelissaS said...

So glad you guys are living it up with visitors! Love same age cousins! So fun.

And I am really coveting that little half door, AKA, built in baby gate. :)

Diane said...

Love the video-I think the girls have some serious talent! Spending time w/cousins you can play with & family is the best!