{1} Eat watermelon, cantaloupe (if you haven't already picked up the Tuscan cantaloupe at Costco, you must!), blueberries, grapes, peaches, apricots, and as many cherries as you're able.
{2} Make sure to enjoy every last drop of above mentioned fruit.

{3} Go to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
Miss Ava's very first pony ride.
We both could not resist the candy buckets on the way out. Ava got a dum dum and I got a Tootie roll.
{4} Spend the afternoon rocking our hearts out...on the rocking chairs.
{5} Watch the lightning storms roll in from the the said rocking chairs.
Any more ideas on how to fill our summers out in Utah?
2 comments:
GO TO THE ZOO!! I need to prove to Ava that "my zoo" has just as cool animals as "her zoo" :)
Seriously, call me and we can take our kids together sometime.
Looks like a summer filled w/fun activites! I think the kiddos have grown since I saw them last! We missed you guys at the beach!
Post a Comment