Ava's got a little secret

3.01.2011

Ava's got a little secret. Watch the video to hear what she's got to say! The password is: secret.

13 comments:

Korey said...

Little Baby Bunting is due on Sept. 8th and we all couldn't be more excited. Especially big sister Ava!

Coordination Queen said...

So excited for y'all!!!

Jared and Krysten said...

Can Ava keep a secret? Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!!! So exciting!

MelissaS said...

Congratulations! That is a great secret--though I did guess it beforehand. Ha. I am excited for you guys!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congratulations!

nbarnum said...

WooHoo!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

More little people to love is a very good thing!

Rose said...

YEAH!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

how exciting! you sure have cute kids. Can't wait to hear more about it. Hope you are feeling well!

Susannah said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little baby to be joining the Bunting family!

Kathryn said...

Yea! How exciting! Congratulations!

Allison and Bruce said...

Hooray! More grandkids for your parents. Congratulations to the whole family.