What a sweet little boy

3.18.2011

I walked into the playroom to find that Reid had replaced Ava's dollwith his own frog and blanket. I have a silly little boy.


In other Reid news I open my computer to upload this pic to find I am missing the command key on my keyboard. Earlier Reid was over by my computer and I thought he was showing me a piece of Kleenex, so I told him to throw it away. Not a piece of Kleenex! Luckily I realized my mistake and found the button unharmed and not covered in any goo :) It snapped right back into place perfectly. Whew! This boy of mine. Can't leave him alone for a second! I didn't have time to shower this morning before Josh went skiing with his dad and brother. Looks like I won't be until he gets back. Would you trust this kid alone while you showered?!!!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Glad to know he won't mind sharing his blanket with the baby! Nap time = shower time.

Diane said...

I love it! That little boy is going to keep you on your game!