Sunday Snapshot

3.27.2011

One of the blogs I frequently stalk (is that what you call it when you read blogs of people you've never actually met?) started taking a picture of her kids every Sunday and then posting it on her blog. Isn't that an awesome idea? Wouldn't it just be a great keepsake to have of your kids. So I'm going to give it a try. Even if I don't get around to posting those pics on the blog each week, I'm going to try and at least take a picture of the kids together sometime on Sunday. So here we go.

We actually had over 10 minutes before we had to leave for church today. I kept having this feeling like I was forgetting something, but everything was ready. I have no idea what we did differently, but we need to do it every Sunday! Since we had a few minutes to spare, I thought it was the perfect moment to sneak in a few pics of the kids together. Especially since they always look so dang adorable in their church outfits.


Oh geez, I sure have a little character on my hands. Click the picture to make it bigger so you can see all the many faces of Reid. I love how at the end Ava starts to pat his back so he can focus and she can stop having to say "cheese".

I couldn't help myself from taking this picture of Ava. When did she get so grown-up? In just over a month we will have a 4 year old in the house. I just love the age that she is at right now. We love getting to have this cutie pie in our family too.

3 comments:

Diane said...

The little people are looking good! Love Ava's springy dress & Reid's tie. Reid is a crack up!

Coordination Queen said...

That is a fun idea! The last time i took pictures of the kids on a Sunday morning... It didn't end well. And I promised myself I wouldn't do it again. :)

MelissaS said...

Reid is, indeed, such a character! Great idea, great pics!