My dear sister had to catch an early morning flight. And not wanting to have to leave butt early in the morning to make my sister's flight, my mom suggested we drive up to Spokane a day early.
Here is a picture of downtown Spokane from our hotel room. The view was perfect.
While there we fit in a little shopping and went to dinner at Red Robin.
That Auntie Krysten, she is a tricky one.
But Ava isn't afraid to fight back! Gotta love Red Robin for the free balloons. That alone allowed me to finish my dinner in peace!
The following two pictures were taken right before my sister left for her flight :(
These girls sure look a fun bunch! Ava and I had such a fun time getting to spend a whole week with these two.
My mom and I were about to load our luggage onto the cart, when I turned around and found Ava had loaded herself. She was ready to get out of there!
Since we had some time to kill between our flight and my sister's flight, we drove out to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a little visit. Here is Ava and my Aunt Jewli. It pretty much took the whole time we were at their house for Ava to warm up to their two cats. I must admit though, the cats acted as a very convenient baby gate for Ava. She would not dare cross their paths.
Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I just had to take a picture of the gas prices. While we were visiting my Aunt and Uncle we noticed their gas was way cheaper than ours. My mom didn't even really need to fill up her car, but just couldn't pass up the good deal.
I am happy to announce that that will be the last post concerning our trip to WA. Whew, I'm tired, I think I'm going to bed now!
And we're off
10.24.2008
Posted by Korey at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you guys should come out to Ohio! Our gas is down to 2.26 a gallon!
Our gas is 2.49!!! And that's at the expensive gas station!
Post a Comment