Who doesn't love lounging around in their pajamas? I know I have been known to stay in my pajamas all day...mind you, if I'm staying at home of course!
Here is Ava and Auntie Krys enjoying some early morning pajama bonding time. Ava looks pretty content with her binky, blanket, and bunny all in tow. Little did she know that in just a few hours she would be getting her first haircut!
Ava has desperately been in need of a little trim. But I have sadly become attached to her long locks. Little Ava bug has been sporting the longest locks at church out of any little girl her age. So while we were up in WA, I decided it was as good of time as any. Sigh. So here is the before shot.
During...
...the bribes begin...
...almost done...
The finished product. Ummm, Ava, it's going to be alright. You're hair will grow back!
Actually I think her hair is pretty darn cute.
Ava's 1st Haircut
10.19.2008
Posted by Korey at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
absolutely darling! I love it! I always love the kids hair after it is cut and wonder why it took me so long to do it.
I love it! I hated giving Avery her first hair cut, I felt the same way... "It took 1 1/2 years to grow it, and now we're chopping it all off???"
she looks adorable! very cute
Post a Comment