Grandpa

10.21.2008

When ever I'm out visiting my parents, I always look forward to seeing my Grandpa. My entire life my grandparents always lived in a nearby town. So if you haven't already made the connection, my grandpa is the man in the picture below :)


My Grandpa is always growing something in his garden. Ava loved tromping around in the dirt. Which is something we lack here in CA, since we don't have a yard! I just hope she didn't step on any seedlings that were trying to grow!

One little tidbit about Ava, she does not like her hands to get dirty. Right before this picture was taken, Ava took a fall in the dirt. So she's trying to brush the dirt off of her hands before she can continue to play. This little squirt even evaluates how I was her hands after every meal!


Every time we go visit my Grandpa, he takes us to this little Mexican restaurant. You'd think that a small restaurant in a country town would not even come close to those in the Bay Area, but the Macho Burrito has won not only my heart, but Josh's too! So of course, I had to take a picture of my very manly burrito just for the main purpose of showing it to Josh. I know, I'm a very kind wife.


Ava chowing down on some delicioso Spanish rice.


Then for my mother's birthday, my Grandpa took us all out to Red Lobster. Their rolls are divine! You have to be careful, because you can easily fill up on those rolls before your meal even comes out. You all know it's true!


Ava's going to hate me when she's older. I just can't help myself from posting quirky pictures of her. I just get such a big kick out them.


Those are the pictures from our adventures with my Grandpa. We can't wait to see you again. We love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

MelissaS said...

Look at those cute piggy tails! And loving the table cover/mat. What a great idea! :)
Glad you had fun in TC and with your family.

Joe said...

Chelsea has that same shirt, the only reason I know this is because she is wearing it right now. Guess you and Natalie have good taste in baby clothes.

Ava is cute, I especially love the look on her face in the last picture!