Last week a friend of mine suggested taking the girls out to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. I've been holding off going until Ava was old enough to really enjoy it. Now that Ava has walking down pat, I was totally excited to go. I didn't even bring her stroller in with us. Scary right? But the little squirt loved getting to walk everywhere on her own. Way to go Ava! Here's a slideshow of our adventures.
Here's a cute little video with some of their adventures...
(If you're using google reader, you'll need to go to our actually website)
3 comments:
How cool! Do they let big kids (like me) on the lily pads?
I think there was something in that water, all the fish were floating... ;) That looks like an awesome place to go!
Hey Morgan, they do have a maximum height requirement to get into the Tot room. But I'll let you borrow Ava for the day if you really want to go :)
Post a Comment