Chillin' in WA

10.18.2008

Ava and I have been chillin' here (look at picture below) for the past 7 days. Even my sister was able to fly out to help celebrate my mom's birthday!

Even though a great time was had by all, it is always nice to be back home. Ava was so surprised at the airport when she saw her daddy that she was completely speechless (a first for Ava). The only thing that escaped her lips was a gigantic grin that seriously went from ear to ear. Josh was just as excited to see us as well. He was even sweet enough to bring us flowers. I think he's excited to not have to eat leftover pizza anymore!


Of course I have loads of pictures to weed through. But that will have to wait until the laundry, unpacking, grocery shopping and a much needed shower have all taken place!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I've been wondering why there haven't been any posts!!!! I hope you guys had a blast! Any drama going on in the tri-cities?? I miss the scoop!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Late Birthday to your mom! Glad you had a good time.

MelissaS said...

Glad you guys are back. By the way Ava would not let go of Josh in church today, I think she is still trying to catch up on some of that daddy time she missed out on in WA.