Every year we get Ava a special new ornament to put on the tree. This past week we went to the store, and to nobody's surprise, Ava picked the cell phone ornament. It is totally perfect for her!
Now that we have gotten Ava's new ornament, I think we'll break out the Christmas tree this weekend. I know you all want to do it too! You have to agree that putting up all the Christmas decorations is hard work. So I figure I want to enjoy my hard work as long as possible. And plus, my Thanksgiving decorations are pretty boring.
Is it too early?
11.13.2008
Posted by Korey at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHA! I was talking about our decorations last night... Jake absolutely refused to pull anything out until after Thanksgiving. I guess that gives me time to clean up my Halloween decorations. :)
Such a cute ornament! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment