Trick or Treat!

11.02.2008

WARD HALLOWEEN PARTY

The night before Halloween our church ward had a Halloween Party. For the first time since Josh and I have known each other, we...I mean, I decided I didn't want to dress us. But I sure did have fun dressing up our little sweetie. This year she was the cutest little bumble bee.


When we asked her what a bumble bee said, she responded with "bee, bee." She is just too cute for words. And the ward members agree because she won the award for best animal costume. Which I feel sorry for all the other kids in the category because one, Ava doesn't even know she won. And two, we didn't even let her eat her prize.


So yeah, this picture isn't going to happen! Here is our best attempt at trying to get an adorable picture of our two little bees. It's pretty hilarious actually.


Does every little kid have a thing for pushing strollers. That isn't even our stroller! I sure hope the baby isn't still in it!


I just get a kick out of this picture because you can totally tell it is bedtime for our little bee.


TRICK OR TREATING

This was the first year that we took Ava trick or treating. We invited some friends along and headed down to the outdoor shopping mall. Everyone was just oohing and aahing at how adorable the little bee and Little Red Riding Hood were.


Ava just loves it when we get to see Little Red...if you can't tell by the picture!


If you remember from above, Ava loves to push strollers. We have no idea where she even found this stroller! Oh wait, that's right, we brought it :) Ava was very determined to push her stroller the entire time.


One of the stores had a great idea of handing out balloons instead of candy. I know it's free publicity for them, but it was way better than candy for Ava.


After trick or treating at the mall, we took Ava by one of our friend's house. My friend took this super adorable picture of Ava modeling her witches hat.


Hope that was enough posts for you in one day!

5 comments:

MelissaS said...

Great pictures. I love the double bee meltdown picture. We had a great time trick or treating; thanks for the invite!

Coordination Queen said...

I love her costume! and I understand about the not dressing up... I did manage to wear a witch's hat while opening the door though. :)

Fenima said...

Okay, Miss Ava is seriously the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen....totally wanna bring her home with me....fun you went to the mall. And I love love love the super creative X-box controller pumpkin.

Natalie said...

So totally cute! Love her and love her outfit! Happy late Halloween. You are great! How have you been?

Ashes said...

That costume is adorable! She is growing up so much.